Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to stop the noise made my fridge ?

Waiting for a better solution How to stop the noise made my fridge ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 7:36 
Hello,
I thought my question was registered, I ask because I still can not find pas.Comment do to stop the unbearable noise that made my fridge freezer Siemens-Bosch no frost, noise that can sometimes last 10 minutes or more intermittently. How to fix because it works because of the cold and freezes well.
Thanks for your answers

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 8:34 
Good evening, your refrigerator you it is very stable ground? but since this happen once there was just a foot that was not in just a few mm (slight default tiling) a small wedge of cardboard and over sounds

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 9:55 
hello What kind of noise?? if it is a sound of pan each time the compressor (motor) starts up, look on the side of this one, and secure them properly, if it is a sound of water running or gurgling. Unfortunately we can not do anything about it

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 12:10 
This is a squealing noise, friction?, imagine a "vouvouzela" with fewer decibels but can entrendre at the other end of the apartment. no gurgling, no banging. Refrigerator 3 years ago, noise appeared there is a little over a month. In my circle I'm told that this is the breakdown? Tonight I'll try to stall and you'll informed. See you soon

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 13:02 
HELLO
pipes touch and make noise due to vibration.
2/LE compressor no longer place on its rubber mountings, rubber
3/Un small object is stuck behind the condenser.
4/UN pipe rubs against the condenseur.Cordialement Jean-Paul...
5: Goodnight,
Straighten the refrigerator did not work. I will try to access items, while the rear is covered by a cardboard panel. I do not know if we can find patterns online? Thank you for your conseils.je'll let you know

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 13:38 
Bonsoir,
Redresser le réfrigérateur n'a rien donné. Je vais tenter d'accéder aux éléments , tout l'arrière est recouvert par un panneau de carton rigide. Je ne sais pas si on peut trouver les schémas sur internet? Merci pour vos conseils...je vous tiens au courant
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1