Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to teach ?

Waiting for a better solution How to teach ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (Other)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 5:13 
How to teach?

Since the beginning of the year, I troubleshoots a friend who is struggling in math, and I wonder if I should extend this activity.

I'd like to know what I must do in order to provide tutoring, who to contact or post my posters.. Anyway I am a little lost ^ ^.

I'm terminally If S and I am able to teach without problem until the second included.
Here advance for your answers ;)

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 7:38 
Good evening ,

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 9:12 
Yes dsl I did a lot of mistakes and forgets words

Hi all

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 9:20 
ah c'est déjà mieux

ce que vous pouvez faire a la seule condition est d'être majeur, c'est de mon ter une auto entreprise.
cela vous permet d'être déclarer et de n'avoir aucun soucis!

sachez qu'une auto entreprise ne "peut vivre" que 3 ans ...après soit il faut fermer son AE ou alors se déclarer en entreprise "normale"
pour info en AE, vous n'avez que 3 années de vie, vous ne payez que 26 % de charges, vous n'appliquez pas de TVA, vous ne payez des charges que sur votre chiffres d'affaires du mois précédent
mais pour toute info complémentaires allez sur ces sites

http://www.auto-entrepreneur.fr/ http://www.lautoentrepreneur.fr/questions_reponses.htm

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 9:25 
Mount a company car.. I was thinking more mouaii do this amicably.

But thank you for your response; )

I would rather know if the posting a request on the glass of the local baker is still choosing it and placing or if there was a better method?.
.. 5: Yes to a poster on the window of the bakery is still, now he's got to be punctual, because any financial return to work is imposed.
Check with the taxes to determine the exact amount has not exceeded not to be imposed.
and remember that labels on commercial everyone has access to even the comptroller of the treasury

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 9:31 
oui mettre une affiche sur la vitre de la boulangerie se fait toujours, maintenant il faut que ce soit du ponctuel, car toute rentrée financière du a un travail est imposer.
renseignez vous auprès des impots pour savoir le montant exact a ne pas dépasser pour ne pas être imposé.
et n'oubliez pas que les étiquettes sur les commerces tout le monde y a accès, même le controleur du fisc....

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 9:57 
you have to go to sites like profadom

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2011 12:22 
You can put up posters in colleges surrounding ;-)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (Other) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1