Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to test a solenoid ?

Waiting for a better solution How to test a solenoid ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 21:21 
Hello,
Possessor of a whirlpool adp 7551 LV I have a problem on regeneration. There is no water in the salt tank, I involves the regeneration valve. I tested the coil, it is ok. How can we test it dynamic? What voltage is it applied across the coil?
Thanking you in advance

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 22:29 
HELLO
You must have these terminals of 230 volts, and resistance is 3kilo-500Ohms about you put the tip of a screwdriver on the coil if it is magnetized in good condition
CAUTION: The solenoid has a small mechanical parts (plunger, spring and diaphragm), which can prevent operation while the coil is bonne.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 23:22 
THEN you can complement it applied a dynamic voltage 230Volts and see his behavior, if water can not be extreme, it may be blocked by limestone in the body you have a filter remove and rinse under water.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 0:24 
hello jeanpaul27500
Thanks for the reply but I want to say that this is not an inlet solenoid but regeneration is to say that which lies between the pot resin and brine tank. If that is the one you think it can be supplied with 220V?
Thanks

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 1:51 
GOOD EVENING
This does not change the problem, verification is the same as conventional power and its strength is practically the same, 3 to 4 kilo-ohms.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:06 
THEN, adding

The electromagnetic generation (double) does not work on the same principle. There is no water pressure within the meaning of the fill valve. It simply obstructs an orifice (usually between the pot and salt water softening resins). Its opening then allows the passage of water through simple phenomenon of gravity, but certainly its voltage is the same, and also its resistance, the order of 3 to 4 kilo-ohms for use as a filling dish machine, just like on the dishwasher it is welded on a map électronique.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1