Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to turn a PC programmed in French in English ?

Waiting for a better solution How to turn a PC programmed in French in English ?

Forum-> Computer Problem Solving
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2010 23:37 
Hello
I bought a mini PC, China, unfortunately it is in English, the record also, and I do not speak English
Is there a way , a software to reprogram it in French?
is Wii so it does not mark
I must say that I am unfamiliar with computers, so be very simple and very explicit in your advice
Thank you in advance for the help that you will bring me

Sincerely

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2010 1:32 
Not at all computer savvy, but you never know: on the pc "French" there is in the Control Panel option "regional date and time" where you check off the desired language. This may be a track.. Good luck

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2010 2:23 
I guess the OS (Operating System or OS in English) is the family of Windows (like 98, XP, Vista, 7).

What I can recommend it (if you have another computer and an Internet connection) to download a cd to boot the operating system is installed.

This CD (sometimes dvd) is in the form of a single large file called "image file" that can burn as it is on a real cd.

It will then put the cd in the drive of your computer that is in English and turn it on.

The computer will boot "on the CD, you can choose the language of the installation menu. Warning, this is only for the menu, we must continue.

I do not know the steps by heart but the idea should be added French language module that is contained in the cd.

Follow the menu and restart the computer should return to French.

If cons, you can find a license key on a label glued to your computer (it's a series of 5 groups of 5 characters like "XBG5T-AB8FS-.") I advise you to reinstall everything, it's cleaner. But you can do this with the same cd or dvd for the language module.

Hoping to have helped someone and that since May you have found a solution
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Computer Problem Solving All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1