Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to upgrade my electrical system for consuel ?

A solution has been found How to upgrade my electrical system for consuel ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 23:58 
Hello,

I am an individual who thinks the resale of its housing. So it will get the "blessing" of Consuela. I have three questions:

1/I need to install an array of communication and any associated distribution RJ45?

2/dedicated circuits they are "strict"? For example, on my trail "washing machine", I have two PCs: one for the washing machine, one for dry hair (or other).. Does the consuel validate the second PC?

3/My home is 60m ², my current account 1ID table type A and type AC ID in a table 2 rows. For this surface, the standard recommends 2 ID Type AC and Type A 1:
A) The second ID is the justification for you it is knowing that my heating group (I found the examples here and there that one of the AC ID was often used at 80% for electric heaters.)?
B) If I add the second type AC ID, can I do on One of two rows (rail) of my table with direct connection to the terminals L + N of the table or should I buy a rail table 3 (and suddenly the whole picture again.: ()

Thanks in advance for your help !

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 23:59 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello

small precision

from what I read your message, you have an electrical installation work or if it is being run, you have your incoming power edf.

at resale, you do not have to spend a consuel!

you must take stock energy and electricity is used during your sale, the state of your electrical installation.

under no obligation if you do the work.

you can sell in the state and the prospective buyer is aware of any work to do thanks to this review !

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:11 
Thanks for the answer!
Indeed, my electrical installation works for years, I "improved" by installing the ID.

So that corrects a misinterpretation of consuel. So I do not really understand when to intervene consuel renovation. (but what I understand is that this does not concern me).

I am The same customer responses to my questions ;)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1