Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How TV set with heavy leverage on the plasterboard ?

Waiting for a better solution How TV set with heavy leverage on the plasterboard ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 15:54 
Hello
I want to fix a tv over 50 inches of plasterboard with an articulated system (HAMA) when run on the side.
The data are:

- TV 20 kg on a lever arm of 50 cm Max
- Hama Fixing 11 kg on a lever arm of 25 cm Max
- space between the screw top and bottom screws 18 cm
- Each zone of screwing (4) is 8 cm wide

So if I fixed with 4 screws, it is 42 kg (daN for the purists) traction on each screw top.

Questions:

- Is this reasonable given that these are the maximum values corresponding to the maximum output of the TV?
- Is it more appropriate to put 2 screws on each side spaced 8 cm (j ' I fear that the plasterboard case)?
- Final solution: attach via metal plate
?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 16:43 
GOOD EVENING

It depends on the support: you said that the placo:
From plasterboard screw on metal rails, I do not advise you at all.
If these a partition of dimpled 50mm, or 72mm, this is feasible: for these hollow walls, use of anchors, toggle spring or rocker or ankle rubber expension.Le pricipe their mechanism is significantly Similarly, a system that dates back to the threads during makeup, is locked behind the paroi.Ensuite you mentioned the last solution on platinum excellent too, say even more reassuring, though my solution is bonne.Cordialement Jean-Paul...
2: Good evening

You can set your TV stand on a sheet of plywood 16 mm.
This plaque resume rails on which the plate is fixed plasterboard.
plate would dimmensions 65 cm wide by 40 inches high. The rails are spaced 60 cm in general, sometimes 40 cm

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 18:51 
Bonsoir

Vous pouvez fixer votre support TV sur une plaque de contreplaqué de 16 mm .
Cette plaque reprendrait les rails sur lequels est fixé la plaque de placo.
La plaque aurait pour dimmensions 65 cm de large par 40 cm de haut. Les rails sont éspaces de 60 cm en général, quelquefois 40 cm

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 20:13 
Good evening,

I urge you to a plate as shown Mareson.
A person came to tell that despite appropriate anchors, TV fell, tearing everything!

:-).
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1