Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Is it a bad installation of glass wool ?

Waiting for a better solution Is it a bad installation of glass wool ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 14:34 
Hello

I currently renovating a house, I remade this was part of the roof by putting a roof style Spirtech under 200, under this roof was a Lambri I fired, and this weekend I remade with the help of a friend BA13 ceiling with glass wool for insulation.
Do not know much I mostly helped, but at the time of glass wool, he put it, vapor barrier (aluminum) facing tiles in doubt I do him the remark but my certified that it was always like that, now the edges and joints are mapped, I would insist on the insulation? it is there risk of bad surprises in the future?

Thanks in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 14:56 
Hello,

It is a bit late to tell you what you should have done. Is the glass wool should be side tiles and vapor barrier, BA13 side. You do not risk much, if not a premature aging of the insulation. If you are lucky enough to live in a temperate region, it may not be a big problem. Good day
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1