Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : My land measure is good ?

Waiting for a better solution My land measure is good ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 23:03 
Hello,

I ride my folder Consuel after a total renovation that I made one (I'm an individual).
This apartment is located on top of a Villa (1 apartment and 1 in Lower Back).
The electrician's flat bottom to measure the earth thereof and measuring a resistivity of 50 ohms. With its opinion, I dive on the same ground my general neighbor below.
This land is good (50 Ohms), do you think I can put this value to my folder Consuel?

Thank you for your back

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 23:29 
Good evening, for an earth resistance value of 50 ohms maximum bonne.Il is preferable that this be done with a controller setup to a multimeter which gives a resulting in less fiable.Générallement, 100 ohms are accepted at most if we want to be demanding can be lowered to 77 ohms

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 0:19 
Good evening,

Yes thank you, yes I had read up to 100 ohms, it is accepted (it depends also from the ground).

But every time my question is whether this measure of 50 Ohms is taken on a PC from my neighbor down, stung me on this same ground, do I have the same value (more or less of course.).
FYI, between the earth rod and my electrical box, there is a distance of 3 meters.

Thanks for your feedback.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:44 
Good evening,
Compliance requires that each network is separated from earth. So you need to cut your network of land, a knife from the ground, independent of your neighbor. For measuring earth resistivity, it is done using a tellurometer. A pro might lend you one

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:10 
Good evening,

Forgive me for forgetting this.

Yes indeed, we have this knife earth. It is in my basement.
But do not you think the measure may be more or less identical in the 2 apartments ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:27 
Re
Indeed the value can be very close (it certainly is) than your neighbor because the stakes are close. But it does not take much to vary the resistivity value. (Length of the stake, adding bare copper, different soil, etc.). The problem is that if the consuel verify the extent you take a risk. See for yourself if it's worth taking the risk, or is better able to perform your installation
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1