Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Should we spend the winter swimming pool ?

Waiting for a better solution Should we spend the winter swimming pool ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 0:49 
Hello, I hesitate

between left turn and close my pool for winter. I know it's a little late in the season to do so.
I have a system with stairs Desjoyaux Tonic. Plastic valves are half broken and very difficult to close that always makes me hesitate to do it myself, I learned to my need to drain the heat pump.. but for the rest of the winter I admit to not being developed to remove my pump and I'm tired of paying for the closing and restarting. Consumer edf continuous cost me probably not more expensive, but is responsible eco months.
I'm in a rather cold in winter and I always fear of a sudden freeze that I will burn everything.
If you have a similar system, how do you do?
Thanks for your answers

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 2:43 
Good evening

must overwinter your pool!

you drain your pool to get water in the inlet jets and skimmers
you drain your pump, filter, heater and other thing or water was going inside!

then that your pool does not distort the frost you retrieve empty plastic bottles you fill them with little sand so that it floats a half. you take a string and you attach the bottle to another one of 050/0.60 cm apart from each other. you position the bottles so it is that they cross the pool.

and in case of freezing the bottles instead of crashing down your pool departs

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 5:08 
Thank fmru,

J have already hibernated the other years and have floats. Mon problem in dismantling pump which do not know which end catch. Lots of pipes, valves etc.. I'm afraid to make mistakes and I thought to let it run at minimum was less risky

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 7:33 
hello

let turn a minimum and if it will drop your pipes freeze hard anyway.

is not because the water is moving it can not freeze!.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1