Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : The valves of my washing machine is it HS ?

Waiting for a better solution The valves of my washing machine is it HS ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:36 
Hello,
In a previous post, I explained that the belt of my washer had fallen. Since there is no trap in my machine, I had to cut the back of the frame with a grinder. I managed to get the belt (even if I do an awful DIY to stabilize the pulley that moved on its axis). I have since given way to a machine to realize that the amount of water that enters the drum, including from the washing is not sufficient.
J ' I did some tests: Mode extra rinse, the water arrives. I checked the hoses, filters, everything seems to work. From what I've read so it must be the electro-valves. However, I have doubts, before you touch my machine (moving a dozen times and cutting the grinder) I did not have this problem. Is what I could damage the electro-valves in this way? If the problem is with the solenoid valves, is that even with extra rinse the machine should not be left blank? In short, do you think it can come from something else, perhaps more mechanical, which I would not have thought that would have occurred during previous manipulations? Indeed I fear not having the skills (or equipment) to ensure proper operation of solenoid valves and I would eliminate the other tracks before attempting to throw me in there.

Thanks. Regards.

CCC

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:37 
HELLO
I can not answer you without the make and model of your device, the repetition we please. thank you.
Check that you have a voltage on the solenoid, check whether the body it is a filter pass under water, you take a screwdriver and you Plated on the solenoid, there it is magnetized, it is in good condition. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:52 
hello, ah

if everyone disqualifying his machine to change a belt.. I'm not saying the "circus" in clients. and I do not think everyone would agree.. me first! good when you say it does not take enough water. that is to say?? the program is not completely? it gives an error code?? how do you know she does not have enough water ?
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1