Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What are your measurements for a perfect bra ?

Waiting for a better solution What are your measurements for a perfect bra ?

Forum-> Sewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 0:34 
Hello, do you think that only 2 steps to the sizes of bra cups and is enough to get the right size of your chest?

I think I following measures must be taken seriously for maximum comfort and support, thus enabling value!

Measure: turn torso under the breasts and ____ cm around the top of the breasts in the armpits ____.

Size C or +, bending to the horizontal (by hanging your breasts' s pressing a seat ). far the highest tower of the bust in passing on the tips of nipples ____. Then measure the circumference of the base of each breast. gauche_____ droite___

For a better fit, sexy and avoid crushing nipples plump, specify the diameter and length of each nipple. gauche____ droite____
For visibly breasts of different sizes, measure the distance between the abdomen and the tip of each breast.

For sports bras, the goal is to fully support the bust by projecting well forward without crushing them. avoiding bouncing up and down but should allow the lateral movement (left to right).
A reinforcing strip in the armpits and passing above the breasts will encircle tightly the 2 breasts toward another. and ideally the nipples with tissue thin, breathable and stretchable.

Do you think these measures would benefit from being used for the socks better adapted to the morphology Each woman? Thank you for giving me your opinions

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:03 
Good evening,

Maybe, mas the main question I ask myself is

"what does a message like that here ?"

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:40 
Hi Robin

If you have an idea where he I must put the moves?
A +

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 4:28 
goodnight

yes that is a message like the

here because we are a help forum, not a forum to give his opinion on matters like this.

was when a message to give our political opinions?

for my part, I know which category it should be put!

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:30 
lol

I accept the proposition frmu :-)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Sewing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1