Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What budget will you need to renovate my apartment ?

Waiting for a better solution What budget will you need to renovate my apartment ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 0:50 
Hello everyone,

I intend to redo my apartment at nine by a company. There are 5 rooms and a corridor. Then recalculate the ceiling, stick paper (painted or non-woven), repaint doors and windows and coler PVC floor (on the floor). There is no plumbing and no heating or electricity. The apartment is 57 m2 and 2.50 m high, classic. It is therefore 190m3. A former company told me 10 to 12 000 euros, a second told me that it takes 35 euros per m2, which makes 6650 euros. What is your opinion on these two estimates? Thank you very much for your answers

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 2:52 
GOOD EVENING
Done to other estimates, and compared them all, and from there you take the one that suits best to your budget, watch carefully read each quote, and compare them, not to be surprised by Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 4:53 
Thanks for your reply. Are there any "items" on which I must be particularly vigilant? In other words, what work can we be fooled easily?

Thank you and good night
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1