Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What casing do not for a very large fireplace ?

Waiting for a better solution What casing do not for a very large fireplace ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 9:01 
hello

you want to install a wood stove in the ground floor, an 8-10kw for a house of 94m ², ceiling height 2.50m, wall insulation placo 5 cm polystyrene roof insulation made soon with glass wool 220mm + one pure cotton cellulose inaccessible places.

Upstairs there is a radiator dry inertia per room.

for the stove so I checked the access fireplace in the living room on the wall with the neighbor (so detached house) it is 13 centimeters deep and about 8-9cm wide.

my first question is: Is
that the diameter of said tubing at the outlet of stove must match that of the casing that will in the chimney? I suppose there are tee, elbows, etc. as with any reduction right?

My second question is: Is what
it is non-circular casings adapted to my chimney?

My third question is: Is it risky
install the stove itself yourself? I've seen the crap on credit, I just do not want to pay full price CARRYING hand just to qualify.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 11:06 
Hello,

For me, there are only casing D125, and no other dimension but then I could be wrong.

Regarding manpower, know that for installation of a stove, it is not huge, and you benefit from a 5.5% VAT on all equipment (if you already have the stove is too late).

In all cases make an estimate, a good chimney sweep (hoax expert, ie installation of flue and exhaust fumes) will take approximately 40 per hour, the installation, if any masonry is to predict, will last 1-2 days.

Yours ,

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 11:28 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello
In no case You can reduce the output section of your skillet over 10%, eg 125 m/m, minimum 125 - 12.5 = 112.5 m/m, but it is not !!!!!
There
oval tube 130/200 (minimum size)
note, a wood stove is dangerous when not mounted properly (CO and chimney fires)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1