Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What concrete slab for the installation of underfloor heating

Waiting for a better solution What concrete slab for the installation of underfloor heating

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 12:58 
Hello

I bought a barn that I rénove.L inside is earth battue.Je have disbursed 20 cm, then I passed my plumbing pipes underground.
I wish to make an electric floor heating.
What type of concrete should I run and how thick?

Should she be strengthened for scrap?
And especially do I put polyane before and I've done well to spend my plumbing in the ground?

Thanks

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 14:33 
Good evening,
The carrier base can be concrete, hemp traditional concrete, floor, etc.. what is needed is that it is clean and uniform. On this support you ask a movie anti humidity, then an insulating layer, then the cable or heating film (for the film, we must add a final layer before cap), then a concrete that will cover just the system, then Welded mesh end, yet concrete, and finally the tile, the type of concrete used is variable, a hemp concrete or lime can be a good choice in adjuvant brick looted, sawdust or earth, view the products available around you.

For thicknesses

In your case, the support Concrete must be at least 10 cm. The yoke that covers the heating system will be from 3 to 5 cm max + glue + tiles.

For your last question, walnut plumbing is usually a bad idea.

Good luck ,

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 14:40 
My evacuation of waste water are already installed and all my water supply I spent in the dirt floor, all connected to my water collection.
Should I do a front plate and pressed my RIP over by making a few ravoirage or I pour a slab over all this.
Should I put the mesh polyane especially for this slab
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1