Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What insulation coefficient choose ?

A solution has been found What insulation coefficient choose ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:56 
Hello,
I did ask my insulation outside my house. I found a company that I asked the pose of an insulator Grey 10cm at OCC. because from what I heard gray is much better than white. only concern is that when I got home from work, I noticed that this company had put the insulation Grey 10cm except that it is not the OTS and the net which will over the insulation. sound insulation is branded with reference JOMA EPS 032 WDV and is noted on the label Rd = 3.125m ² K/W, 0.032W/mK. the company says it is the same supplier as STO and there is no difference. so I wonder if this is the case, if the insulation is of good quality and I have a good insulation or not?
voila, I thank you in advance for taking time has answer

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 9:34 
Hello
What is the reference of the insulation should be placed at the origin,
Thank you advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 10:04 
goodnight,
I do not know the reference, but all I know is that it would be insulating the gray 10cm mark STO.
thank you to you

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 11:28 
Good evening,

The company that makes the work has has you a quote that you signed, there must be the name of the insulation. What is the material and thickness of the insulation originally planned.
Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 12:34 
hello and thank you for having responded to my question
the quote states that it is a gray insulation brand STO 10cm and no more, as I stated above the company has complied with the thickness and gray insulation that is supposed to be more effective than white except that it is not STO. the only thing I would like to know if the insulation is to me and asked good, or it is not as efficient as that of STO and insulates it or not.

thank you again

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 13:29 
Hello
attached file insulating STO:

http://% C3% www.sto.fr/66832_FR-Produits-Documents_techniques_suppl A9mentaires.htm
Many products!
A bracket, your contractor must meet the specifications and must first notify you of any changes.

Regards
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1