Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What is the best insulation for a roof crawling ?

Waiting for a better solution What is the best insulation for a roof crawling ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 5:53 
HELLO all you
we must redo our roof insulation only accessible from the exterior (roof crawling with quite a slope and little space) we propose different methods

-by blowing cellulose wadding seen that the sloping roof is not going it does not settle down over time?
-polyurethane foam
- glass wool-cotton
panels
what would be the best solution knowing that whatever happens will be to undo the roof to remove the insulation that we have pseudo

thank you in advance for your help

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 8:11 
Good evening

polyurethane foam panels

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 9:56 
why the plates rather than foam? The insulation against heat is it really enough? WHY one more than the other? thank you for your help and your comparisons ah la la when you're not in the art that's hard !!!!!

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:36 
hello,

put the glass wool thickness 120, it should do, it s what I have in me and it s very well

cdl...
4: thank you for your answer the concern we have is that there is very little room to put as much glass wool m thank you for helping to solve my problem

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 11:17 
merci de votre reponse le souci que nous avons c'est qu'il y a tres peu de place pour mettre autant de laine de verre merci de m aider a resoudre mon probleme
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1