Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What is the difference between a coeff. Delta-R and m2K / W ?

Waiting for a better solution What is the difference between a coeff. Delta-R and m2K / W ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:06 
Hello,
I would know the difference between the coefficients of insulation on aluminum shutter.

Effect on my bill j got a coefficient "Resistance VR + Blade additional air space = 0.27 m 2 K/W" and my shutter "Delta-R = 0.15.

The seller assures me it's the same thing. but only by knowing much, I wonder.

Thanking you in advance.

Norton

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:32 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello

"Resistance VR + Blade additional air gap = 0.27 m 2 K/W" and on my shutter "Delta-R = 0.15.

The temperature coefficient "delta R" roller shutters must normally achieve a coefficient of thermal insulation equal to or greater than 0, 20k.w/m² for example a tax credit. But in the state this factor is difficult if not impossible to achieve (source of CSTB (Scientific and Technical Centre Building)

So the response deserves some Precommercial.

In fact

pvc 37 = 0.20 W/m2.K

pvc 50 = 0.21 W/m2.K

aluminum = 0.15 W/m2.K

Keep in mind that your shutters will be coef: 0.15 and not 0.27

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:33 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello,
I do not understand why your bill, it is stated 0.27. Are you asked for a quote stating that you want to receive a tax credit? Contrary to what you said the dealer, this is not the same thing actually, 0.27 is better than in isolation 0.15.
good day

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:59 
Thanks for your answers.

To be as fair I found that

*** On my delivery, "traditional brand Lakal shutter, aluminum profile AHS-37. Aluminium Apron with double wall foam isolante.Labels: NF CSTB V2E2MC3RoS1 Closures - 277/30. Resistance additional VR + Blade cavity 0.27 m 2 K/W. "

** * On the shutter itself: 277/30 VEMCROS Delta-R = 0.15.

So plain the seller gave me a false voucher order and invoice? Because his explanation is that it will Lakal asked to remove labels on the vouchers because they are misleading. It is not the same. The Delta-R = 0.15 found listed on the flap correspodn at 0.27 m2K/W. For info pane Lakal is a German product: the coefficient is different across countries?

Thanking you in advance.

Norton
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1