Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What is the name trades for this work ?

Waiting for a better solution What is the name trades for this work ?

Forum-> Roof & Attic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 14:24 
We just bought a house in year 50, the stairwell to enter the packed too open and dangerous. We want to butcher the troup approximately 0.50 m wide and 2.50 m long. The floor of the room we want to expand is a floor beam so the addition will be an additional beam and floor. And at the same time we want to climb a wall of about 3.50 m high, long and 2.50 on this addition. But do not know who to ask for quotes? Is a carpenter? is this a plaquist? We have seen carpenters but the work did not seem to suit them. and here we have a plaquist coming to a quote he specializes in assembling plasterboard wall, but he can add us to do our beam and the floor? can enlighten me ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:43 
Hello,
If you need to mount partitions, use the dry liner, which will certainly add the floor after you. Ask him the question directly, it is perhaps the simplest. Generally, professionals are paid a little bit of everything, provided it does not depend on their trades, is not too important to do

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:09 
HELLO

A plaquist is regularly confront this situation, it is not only setter plasterboard, it is also this kind of work, ask him or asked him the question he can possibly guide you to another plaquist but I think it's going to accepts a such a work may sound, it is even an electrician, maybe not him, but I view plaquist do this pose in homes or can even be done indoors, with the help of a plaquisque for sound advice is well venue.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Roof & Attic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1