Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What primer hardener ceiling ?

A solution has been found What primer hardener ceiling ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 22:15 
good night, you'd know what
hardener used primer before repainting the ceiling?
This is an old vaulted ceiling and a priori plaster paint nature?? the first attempts in the kitchen have generated some difficulties: the crumbling plaster, blister and a very average result
with the ceiling of a room to repaint soon I wonder what kind of primer applied before the painting?

thank you for your advice

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 23:48 
Hello, How

is your plaster, painted, bare, hard, porous, white, yellow?

Daprès the result that you described, I would say that your plaster is wet, is impregnated with grease or a hydrophobic compound (such as tar, solvents, perfume or interior).

It is important to clean the plaster before everything.

Although yours ,

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 0:07 
HELLO
You have to dig everything about the blisters, the crumbling, leaching, and then you spend a ceiling Toupret hardener in a 5 liter container, cover a 25 meter overrates carré.Le product by itself is ideal for restoring the ceiling and soft powdery greater cohesion, greater hardness surfasse.Pénétration rapid and profound colorless, improves the adhesion of coatings on the same brand, close to employment leave to coat your ceiling after scratching it, a gust of fine sandpaper to the finition.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 0:12 
goodnight

from what you say, the ceiling would it not painted with lime which was added a little more blue to identify the white effect, or tempera?
If this is the case, (milk of lime) wash, then if necessary use a filler coating quality, sand and paint with good paint ceiling

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 1:12 
I do think that this must be a whitewash, and so what hardener used after cleaning of course ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 2:20 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Good evening,

it is not possible here to do any advertising. I also suggest you bring a pro in coating/paint

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 3:04 
thank you all for your advice
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1