Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What proportion of water to my mixture ?

A solution has been found What proportion of water to my mixture ?

Forum-> Masonry
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 5:43 
Hello everybody,

I coat a vertical wall of 1m x 1m with a thickness of +/- 1cm cement.

I bought for this purpose a 25 kg bag, but I can find no trace of usage tips, can you tell me how much water should I add to these 25 kg to obtain a good sticky cement that will adhere properly to my wall?
(gray block, clean)

thank you in advance

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:18 
Hello,

What you need to do is called mortar (sand + binder).

It is composed of 50 kg cement, 150 kg of sand (dry) and 25 liters of water (half the weight of cement).

You can also make a mortar bastard who is more elastic:
22 kg of cement, lime, 22 kg, 150 kg of sand (dry well), 10 liters of water.
mixture well, and do not put the right amount of water.
Remember to moisten the front wall.

Good job
!

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 8:32 
hello

if it were a sack of cement you have purchased it will have also added sand!

if you purchased the mortar (cement sand mixture).
for it sticks to the wall as you want it will have to add lime or then buy a bag of cement is called Multibat or lime dosing is already inside.
then you still just has to sand and water

http://www.google.fr/# hl = en & expIds 17050,25657,26486,26490,26502,26637,27080 & xhr = = t & q = leroymerlin.fr/mpng2-front/download% 3Ffile% 3D/.storage/. + & cp = 0 & mp = p & sclient = psy & site = & source = hp & aq = f & aqi = & aql = & oq = & gs_rfai = & pbx = 1 & fp = 32bebe5f540a3320

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 8:48 
HELLO
For a bag of 25 kilo:
1/Sable around 29litres
2/eau according Gachère, this you must dosed according to your wishes, without am neither too runny nor too hard.
To prepare the concrete, it must first assess the amount required by calculating the approximate in cube.Le meter volume of the finished-just multiply the height by the length and thus avoid the largeur.Vous gaspillage.N care for it no work involving the preparation of concrete where the risk of frost. also avoid periods canicule.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Masonry All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1