Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What sensor technology ?

Waiting for a better solution What sensor technology ?

Forum-> Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:54 
Hello, I'm
student and I am asked to improve the reliability of a machine.Je think installing a sensor, but the concern is that the plastic can be transparent or aluminum. What
sensor technology should I install?
thank you
soon

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:27 
Hello,

Your explanations are too brief to be very effective. Take for example an inductive sensor. Neither plastic nor aluminum would not jeopardize its operation

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:04 
Hello, there must be more specific about the type of sensor you want to install and especially its fonction.Les sensors can be magnetic effect Hall, thermoelectric, photoelectric, etc. etc. All depends on his work

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:02 
I must see a film (plastic or aluminum) is properly aligned (right) because after it is taken by tweezers and then be worked

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:29 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
An ultrasonic sensor is feasible because it can detect the volume and mouvements.La propagation is in the air and their frequency can be changed when they encounter or bounce against a objet.Il must be associated with an actuator to produce a concrete work

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:15 
You can also install a sensor and commutateurs.Ils switches are activated by a phenomenon such physique.Si A sheet comes into contact with this type of sensor which gives a signal that activates a circuit électrique.Il must be other possibilities

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 8:31 
The trouble is that the plastic film and very end therefore very flexible

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 8:45 
Bonjour.Un sensor can have a very high sensitivity and respond in less than a seconde.Par example, a pressure sensor can detect very faible.Par example, a system alarm of a car can be triggered by heat from the sun, so there are no plans for multiple types of sensors cas.De teams generations of new cars, ABS, ESP, etc.The performance is very good
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Mechanics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1