Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : What should look like taking video on my PC ?

Waiting for a better solution What should look like taking video on my PC ?

Forum-> TV & Video
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 16:27 

I wish I could download a video from a camcorder to my computer. I do not have the camcorder in front of me and I was wondering if my computer has a video jack? What do you think it looks like?.
Thanks for your answers.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:16 
You in the back of your turn, made the catch for that, or on the front of your turn, this depends Trademark appareilles.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:08 
If it's a digital camcorder you need a port type Firewire IEEE 1394 has a high rate, this jack is normally on your camcorder, it has the dimensions of USB socket but it is different. The USB port is assimilated used for transferring video files.
If it's an analog camcorder, you must go through a video acquisition card, some cards and analog TV reception from certain card graphics have a video input for analogue video to scan urgent registration

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:33 
I think it's a cable with three plugs: one yellow, one red and one white.
I think that's what's on the video capture cards,
But these are only assumptions intuitive, I am not at all specialist in the field then review specialists!

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 20:24 
But if it's a digital camcorder, there must be some way just by a USB?...
5: Thank you all for your help.
For the case for me, it would be a digital camcorder and I know already that are not jacks. If it is a Firewire IEEE 1394 jack, it's hard to see how it's done since going to see the images on site connections, they have several models. To refocus my question, what would be taken should I have on my computer to receive the cable from the camcorder?.
Thanks and waiting to hear from you.


PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 20:47 
Merci à tous pour votre aide.
Pour le cas qui me concerne, ce serait un camescope numérique et je sais déjà que ce ne sont pas des prises jack. Si c'est une prise Firewire IEEE 1394, j'ai du mal à voir comment c'est fait car en allant voir les images sur des site de connectique, ils présentent plusieurs modèles. Pour recentrer ma question, quelle serait la prise que je devrais avoir sur mon ordi pour recevoir le cordon du camescope?.
Merci à tous et dans l'attente de vous lire.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 23:17 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
looks like a firewire
sheets firewire
and taking side camcorder
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> TV & Video All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Similar topics of the

With what film a video ?
How to connect a video transmitter ?
How to flip (rotate ) a video ?
How to transfer video from my camcorder to a DVD ?
Why is my video projector turns itself off ?
How to edit a video on the computer ?
How to improve the sound in my video ?
How to connect audio and video jacks to PC ?
How to Connect a TV video to multiple devices ?
What software for video special effects ?

Links suggested by Google