Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Where can I find the definitions of the components of a PC ?

Waiting for a better solution Where can I find the definitions of the components of a PC ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (Computers & Internet)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010 5:00 
I have the definitions and images on the components of a PC like HP? (CPU, motherboard, memories (DDRAM, SDRAM), the processor units and mass units Input/sortie.merci

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010 5:51 
Hello,

You can download a software like "Everest Home Edition" which will give you a Much of your hardware features.
acid To +

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010 7:39 
Hello,

If you want details on the hardware in your computer, first open the device manager to have accurate models of the components of your computer.

Then just a simple google search of the model (for images, switch to google picture) you come across sites hardware enthusiasts. I suggest you still visit the sites of manufacturers and suppliers of each material.

To reach the device manager, my method (which works from Windows 98) is to find the desktop icon (on the desktop or in the explorer) right click and then manage. Click on Device Manager and choose the category of the component you seek. For details, right click "properties" on the component itself.

The three methods for the manager: http://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/8336-gestionnaire-de-peripheriques

Here, here.

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010 7:53 
Hello,

I think it's a desire to know more generally these components, not ?

The best is Google..

For example, SDRAM:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/SDRAM

:-)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (Computers & Internet) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1