Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Where is the probe freezer Arthur Martin AUU1171 ?

Waiting for a better solution Where is the probe freezer Arthur Martin AUU1171 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 1:06 
Hello, I have a freezer
Table Top AUU1171 Arthur Martin purchased in June 2007 and no longer cold. The test at the 2 ohmmetre son of the probe connected to the electronic board shows me an infinite resistance. Could someone tell me where this sensor? FYI, the son of the probe, which start from the electronic card are immediately immersed in the insulating foam in the bodywork of the freezer. No probe on the evaporator and no access door inside the freezer. Yet Arthur Martin Service ensures the provision of replacement probe.
In advance thank you for your answers

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 1:36 
Hello, it's true that the probe is changed because it is redelivered now how it changes I can not say I'm sorry I do not know your camera

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 3:04 
The Southerner Thanks for your quick response.

Another question. Is it conceivable that the current probe is molded in the foam insulation of the device and is therefore invalid and that the new sensor in place requires special work to install as drilling, for example, below the freezer for access to the grid at the bottom of the evaporator of the freezer, then repairing the sealing device

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 5:33 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
I already saw a technician cut the back of a fridge for change a probe including that it was cast in the polyrethane (not sure on spelling.. but you understand) so it's entirely possible. but if so, with the sensor you should have a scheme of replacement

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:34 
Thank
I'll order the probe in the hope that there is a pattern Installation
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1