Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Who can help me solve my problem on combined AEG ?

Waiting for a better solution Who can help me solve my problem on combined AEG ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 22:22 
Hello,
In advance, thank you for reading,
That is the problem:
We got a fridge récup

characteristics:
BRAND: AEG
Model: Santo 326l K2F326M
Type: B255946

Serial number: 41000036
These are the figures I have just read, I do not know if the references are complete. It's a fridge with 2 doors with freezer on top.
The problem is that since we installed (2 weeks), the top of the fridge freezer is working well

-12 ° C but the fridge is at 10 or 12 ° C and does not descent below this temperature. I also noticed that on the bottom of the fridge, there are pearls of ice that form.

Can anyone help me? Can I repair myself?

Thanks in advance,

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 23:50 
GOOD EVENING
First check your thermostat, it may be causing the problem, 9fois on 10.You made a jumper between two son on the thermostat, you do anything risky these only one switch is no risk to you, you do not fully defeat the son of two terminals of the thermostat, and you take an insulated copper wire you touch the terminals, you let the fridge run for two hours if the refrigerator temperature approaches, reaches or exceeds négativement0 ° C (-18 ° c for an upright freezer or chest), replace your thermostat.Si temperature is too high, you have a problem with the refrigeration circuit ( Lack of Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 23:55 
hello
A freezer with - 12 ° C does not work well !!!!

you moved in bed, there are 99% chance it

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 1:03 
hello, do not post more or we will lose ourselves in the responses, tell us if your refrigerator section from time to time or if it runs continuously. because he has a problem even at freezer as noted Rionel, your freezer should be at -18 °

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 3:12 
Hello, I removed the quentin-1987 issue that appeared in another topic.
It therefore continues here.
Thanks
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1