Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why 3 appliances fail at the same time ?

Waiting for a better solution Why 3 appliances fail at the same time ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 8:27 
Hello everyone, I have since a Week 3 different household appliances that broke down.
Washer Ariston AQXXF 121, he stopped in progress cycle (immediately until to 30 minutes after), and when not in use the control panel turns on and off unexpectedly.
Brandt Dishwasher optimum memo activated, the pump runs continuously but there is no water and when I cut and I put it back in service supply, the cycle is still in memory (not stop).
Dryer heading VSF611 not longer works but when it is turned all the lights are on.
While it may be to blame bad luck that all my appliances were in "strike" down but you it is possible that this comes another problem like an electrical problem? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me solve my problems

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:09 
Hello,
is possible to be sure, check voltage apparatus plugs with a multimeter implicated in position voltmeter

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:26 
Hello,
You really do not bowl. Either it is the law of series, I made the bitter experience, too; Either you can be a power problem. Should you measure the voltage in your home, several times during the day and according to aircraft in operation. (If you have left just one!) Tell us the results and advise. Have your appliances were purchased at the same time, if so, it goes back to when?
Good luck

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 11:46 
Hello again and thank you for your speed. The voltage of the installation varies between 230 and 231 volts. 6 outlets in different locations. Regarding purchase, the dishwasher was about 8 years and the washing machine and dryer are 4 years. (Top bit to be already HS).

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 13:31 
Did you move recently? Failures did they get together? Otherwise, labs time between failures ?
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1