Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why all the lights lit on dryer VSF611 ?

A solution has been found Why all the lights lit on dryer VSF611 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:34 
Hello, My
dryer featuring VSF611 unbootable. As soon as I turn the program button, all lights except a light and nothing happens. Whichever program you choose, the result is almost identical. I removed the device without identifying abnormal visually. Probe Front: ELTH 2790511 (15kohms). 2 probes at the rear: 36TXH11 14472 L140-60C S0623 (0 ohms) and a resettable ELTH 16 (3)/250 ~ T175K Type 261/BP (0 ohm) resistance has 3 son Red-Black and Yellow (46, 9 ohms between R/N - 39 ohms between N/J and 85.5 ohms between R/D) The electronic maps do not seem to have "cramées. I think the lights lit match to a code error but I found nothing on google on the subject for my model dryer. Has anyone already had this kind of failure or tracks to offer me. Thank you in advance (I have pictures of the band and electronic maps )

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:59 
HELLO
Have you reset the safety thermostat? you have to support the little button to make it operational. After resetting it while you clean your ducts, your device must be spotless before each utilisation.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:48 
Hello,
Please answer me. I actually reset the safety thermostat but it did not seem to have triggered (How do we see that he tripped or reset is effective?). I also, when removing the device all ducts cleaned and dried traces of water was in some corners (condensing dryer). Putting on the set (whatever the chosen program) 8 LEDs on the 9 existing light. This must have corresponded to an error code but my research on the web have been fruitless. The ohmic values of the thermostats are they correct (to be given in ohms resettable thermostat has tripped 0 or infinity, and what is its magnitude in normal operation?).
Thanks to those who have had a similar failure or tracks to propose m'aiguiller

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:53 
hello, this model, there is a concern with the finger force closure which is deformed and thus the tumble dryer does not detect the door closed !!!

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 9:51 
yes it talks about lights on. sorry if I do not see !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1