Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why can't I turn my Korg synth on ?

Waiting for a better solution Why can't I turn my Korg synth on ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (Music)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 20:34 
Hello My <br/> synth Korg PA80 that I have for almost 10 years, no lights since yesterday (November 3, 2010) <br/> After powering up, j I heard a sizzling sound weird, so I turned off all-in-suite. <br/> But after not turning it on again. I tried everything but nothing to do! <br/> As it is no longer guaranteed, I wanted to take a look, but after removing all visible screws, I fail to open (just 4 to 5 cm) and I dare not force either. <br/> Who can help me? Or possibly, that could explain the way to look inside without making a nonsense and without breaking anything. <br/> I must say that I play regularly at home but also in delivery, so I cart around a lot and yet I am very careful with my instruments. <br/> Thanks in advance for your help. <br/> Regards, Yvon

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 20:41 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello,
acid To my opinion feeding your cramées.

If you have long, it's not that unusual.

I suggest you bring it to a quote in a magazine: even if you open it (which may not be obvious), do you know what for electronics has burnt and replace it?
I learned that even if an element is obviously have scorched black, he could have resulted in its "fall" of other parties, which in the end it is not at all sure of the result.

Has significant value ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 22:23 
Thank you Robin
Firstly thank you for your prompt reply and I'll follow your advice (despite my age ;-))
I have some vague knowledge in electronics, welding I know, I know measure and test a resistance, but it's true what you say, a chain reaction could occur, abyss of other circuit elements, so I'll play it safe.

Korg synth, I bought new 14,500 francs (2200) 10 years ago.
It
coast another 600 to 1000 to the argus (audio-zine)
But as I'm used to, and it is not so fashioned in his views and even rhythm, I do not want to change my age.
So I found a repairer near Lille and I'm going tomorrow morning bring him.
Thanks again for everything.
Regards.
Yvon
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (Music) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1