Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why Central Pro Express Steam Tefal do not pump more ?

Waiting for a better solution Why Central Pro Express Steam Tefal do not pump more ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 2:15 
Hello, my friend
has a central steam Tefal Pro Express and she told me she was not producing steam. The symptom was that instead of passing light from flashing green to solid green and orange flashing passed (indicating more water despite a solid plastic outer shell). During my last visit home, I opened the unit and visually checked everything, I even took the strength of the pump that seemed high (odre of Megaohm or more). After assembly, we found that the pump was running again and my friend was able to iron a whole afternoon with steam (the machine, not mine hehe.). But then she just informed me that the pump operates again more. Memory, before I redo the work again, we managed to have the solid green light and then asked when the steam was heard a small bed which seemed to mean that the pump was trying to start but it stopped there as if it disjunctive.
I think it's a problem on the pump that has a problem but I await your informed opinion.
Thanks to whoever will give me some clues, if not a solution.
Regards.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 2:50 
GOOD EVENING

In response to the problem of your central steam
is probably the pump am HS.
Made a measure on its winding (the real value I did not measure normal 160kilo ohm) try cleaning with white vinegar quite satisfactory for routine maintenance. (you also a diode on your card that gives impetus to the pump) apparently it will be good A good maintenance would souhaitable.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1