Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why did not I TF1 on TNT ?

Waiting for a better solution Why did not I TF1 on TNT ?

Forum-> TV & Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 11:45 
Hello everyone,

My parents just bought a small LCD TV DV TECH. Programming has been slow especially as the manual is not practical at all. We managed to programmet all channels on DTT, except TF1. Why, when all other channels are OK. The second problem that persists is that the dialogues on the screen. I guess this feature is used for the hearing impaired. I removed the subtitles through the "Menu" but nothing changed.. Can you help me.

Thank you very much

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:05 
Hello,

Have you tried a different TV with DTT on the same antenna connection? Is marching on the TF1 TV

Thanks in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 13:52 
No I have not tried another TV on the antenna connector. However, I capture TF1 normal programming with five other channels (excluding DTT) but they are in disorder, 3 on 2, 3 etc. on the M6. which is not really practical and I can not program the channels in order. I spent two hours! Thank you very much for your answer

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 15:39 
Good evening,

For TF1, look at the program transition to DTT is

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1-et-vous/recevoir-tf1/tv-passe-au-numerique/
and feel free to ask them.
If you receive anything but T1 is the string that is at issue, not your decoder.

For subtitling you have this option is not chosen default, but why?
Try, if you have a separate decoder, two things:
- back factory settings
- do the update via the antenna.
All this is in the instructions for your decoder, in the utilities.
Good luck !

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 15:45 
Hello,

It is possible that the antenna captures a portion of the TNT channel that you do not receive NRJ which is on the same channel TF1.

As soon as you can check with another TV if so the antenna installation is involved, antenna itself not suitable for new cable channels or too old.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 16:18 
And I can not put them in order? It would be more practical. How do the technicians at Darty? They have a special gift ??????
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> TV & Video All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1