Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why dishwasher Brandt LVE 180 does not heat up ?

Waiting for a better solution Why dishwasher Brandt LVE 180 does not heat up ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:32 
Hello everyone,

I have just recovered from an old friend lve180 brandt dishwasher.
It is rather simple, 5 Programs: Soak, Prewash, wash, wash, half load, hot drying.

The first program runs, the second works for the party-but as soon as prewash washing begins it crashes (there is always the juice, but the programmer does not move, and you hear more noise). programs according to them does not start at all.

I come to diagnose a heating problem (it does not heat at all). Prewash must be cold, so everything is fine but when the heater is required, it shuts off.

I have no meter to test different elements. Could it be he's cutout? resistance? how to test them easily? I'm not too handy..
FYI: I cleaned all lines, water supply, waste water, the decompression chamber and distributors of water jets

Thanks for your answers

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:14 
HELLO
Therefore or your unit does not heat up, the concern may be the resistance heating (if you have no measuring device you can plug it directly) attention you conveyed was 230 volts, without removing the son who is yellow-green ground, he must remain in place) the resistance heating to a value of 25 ohms, a temperature probe is also present, its value is (47 kilo-homs at room temperature of 20 degrees, you can bypass a moment and see the behavior of the résistance.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:35 
hello you can also use a light bulb socket has a connection to the son at the terminals of the resistance to see if the 220 volts coming this resistance has said the purchase of a small can Multitester render great service.

good day

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 18:08 
Thank you and jean paul jean for your answers.

I'll test it out. I will keep you informed.

By cons for the probe or is it? is the cutout which is just next door who plays this role? I thought he served as a kind of thermostat?
acid To any random person has a plan of connections?

Good evening everyone
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1