Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why do not catch more than my printer paper ?

Waiting for a better solution Why do not catch more than my printer paper ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (Computers & Internet)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 2:49 
re goodnight I'm delighted to have found this forum and I want to try to solve my various problems, that of the washing machine and now that my old hp desktop model big enough, one day there was a paper jam, I managed to remove the paper from my printer but do not catch more paper, ie it does not go back, what has happened? thank you for your help and support, hoping that my devices work thanks to you re. waiting for your response so I put the dough by hand !

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:17 
Hello.
- There may be another piece of paper which hinders training paper.
- The rollers that cause the leaves are smooth and snag more leaves. Clean the rollers with alcohol at 90% or less if you can not find (or a little acetone)
- There may be another piece of paper which hinders training paper.
- Try a different paper
Give us the model of the printer, it Paut help
Alane

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:38 
it is an old HP desktop model r60.
is in a jam it no longer functioned at least it takes more paper I hear much noise that makes the paper back but it seems that something prevents the paper up, tomorrow I'll do you recommend cleaning and I'll try again, but there does not it something break or I'd have broken something in wanting the clogs? is that it is serviceable my hands? thank you for your support. awaiting your reply to my model I wish you a good evening

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:00 
thank you Alan! I birch on the board! I'm going to start and I'll give you some news I want to believe because it is a good old machine that hp r60! and frankly I miss her smile anyway for my job! thank you and good night! soon to cordially
lilly31
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (Computers & Internet) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1