Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my back and just stops working ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my back and just stops working ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:00 
With an electric system long enough, yesterday by pressing one button and the coming and going longer possible to turn on the lights. How do you know where does the failure and normal or is the departure of the current

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:08 
Hello,

To recall an extract of the forum rules:

"Finally, it goes without saying that basic courtesy (hello, thank you) will be appreciated by all.

On a reciprocating phase reaches one of 2 comes and goes. The current then goes on a two-son that connect the 2 and fro (the shuttle) and then the second and forth the common goes to the lamp (back light) and the lamp returns to the neutral wire.

Follow the circuit and find the fault (wire disconnected without doubt).

A +...
2: hello

attention if your system is really old it is possible that you have a wiring is known as "short circuit".

that is to say that on each and fro you have the live and neutral happens (at the location of the shuttle) and both of your will and just be interconnected by the bulb.

I know what systems I had to troubleshoot it and the first time I really tried to understand it few things

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 7:24 
bonjour

attention si votre installation est vraiment vieille il est possible que vous ayez un cablage que l'on appelle en "court circuit".

c'est a dire que sur chaque va et vient vous avez la phase et le neutre qui arrive ( a l'emplacement des navettes) et que vos deux va et vient soit reliés entre eux par l'ampoule.

je connais ce systèmes j'ai eu a le dépanner et la première fois j'ai vraiment cherché pour y comprendre quelques choses.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 9:38 
I do not know what kind of assembly, it may actually surprise ;-)
acid To +

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:24 
it is nowadays not because we do not have the right to bring the phase and neutral on a cross or back and forth.

but the old plant it was done and it works very well! and when to troubleshoot it better to know the wiring, because of course the colors are not the same as now and again if there are color.. (Son of cotton )
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1