Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my boiler De Dietrich gurgling ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my boiler De Dietrich gurgling ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 23:02 
First of all hello all

So my concern is my boiler which is one of Dietrich gt/ecs gtm 113 with that ten years;
There are a few temp my boiler mounted at 90 ┬░ and was gurgling when she arrived at 90 ┬░, and only when she turned to hot water when the thermostat was set at 50 ┬░, I called my heating engineer who came, he opened the beast is set to what this case does not rise over 70 ┬░, which is very well dailleurs! but the concern is that chuckles are always present, I do not understand most rien.le heating works very well and I said that it did there's no air in the heating circuit.
so basically to summarize, This triggers when my boiler for DHW she climbs to 70 degrees and the giggling up to temp the water temperature reaches 50 ┬░, after what happened at 50 ┬░ chuckles Sarret and heating circulator is over, for the chuckles this information is in a big black hose that connects isolated a safety valve and circulator pump DHW and 2 are set to position No. 2, when the last small clarification ecs reaches 50 ┬░ and the heat circulating y 'he takes over as air and small bubbles escaping from the valve.

if someone one knows the solution or the problem has already let me know thank you! thank you to you

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 0:11 
GOOD EVENING
You must involve your plumber, repairs have been made Certainly, your plumber obligation of result is not the case, you have air escaping from your device, called on him, you have a warranty of 1 month after Jean-Paul r├ęparation.Cordialement

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 2:39 
It's what I did but I said it was normal and he could not do anything! not very serious I would say you !

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:59 
GOOD EVENING
it an obligation of result, if he does not listen, you send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, especially you do not attack, stay Zen in your words, but made him know that you must intervene with the competent services, be polite and end up all work out.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:54 
anyway I think because I changed heating thought it was serious but hey! it does not seem very competent dêtre !

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 5:30 
GOOD EVENING
I do not want to force the hand but you are helping, those that you have the decision of action, a lawsuit is not always pleasant but yet this solved many problems of everyday life. Good evening Regards Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1