Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my boiler goes Geminox F22S safe ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my boiler goes Geminox F22S safe ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:09 
Hello, we have an oil boiler that has a dozen years. The tank has been changed for 2 months for a plastic tank, filter pot, strainer, nozzle have also been changed. It was swept and cleaned (all this by a plumber). Since we switched to the winter days she goes to lock. It starts, usually heated to the correct temperature (around 70), normally off, normally heated up again and then repeatedly at a time does not turn back and make a noise (squealing) in the case of control where there is the safety button, it does not get the oil and nothing else just the noise, and it goes to lock when tamping immediately on the safety button it turns back into moment. The plumber does not know what it is and it's seriously annoying. I hope I was clear, thank you in advance for your possible answers

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:29 
Good evening
This is squealing about the burner? if so it may be all pump burner fan who is to bind

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 18:40 
Good evening,
you do not hear the fuel is arrived normal, since the boiler is safe and therefore, the ignition is off. By cons, even safe, the circulator continues to play its role, with the water may yield calories radiators. The boiler operation is complex, the easiest way to figure out where the breakdown has to be there. If your plumber can not, try to find one that "fact" that mark which will help you out. Normally, even if it does not solve your problem, if it does not, he should not charge you troubleshooting.
Good evening

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:26 
hello

Check electrodes, what you hear is the EHV transformer

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:41 
hello may air intake on diet fuel burner, you check the tightness of nuts. greeting

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:56 
Thanks for all your replies very fast, the plumber has gone this morning and the sound was good enough to go off while he was there, he sought and apparently this is the electrodes that were incorrectly positioned and therefore the arc was done but not every time. For the moment no new security updates so fingers crossed :-)
Thanks again for your response and good day to all
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1