Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my cat spayed she's rules ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my cat spayed she's rules ?

Forum-> Pets & Animals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 21:46 
Why does my cat spayed 4 years did she rules?
The question may be silly but I've never had cats before.
Merce your answers

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 22:31 
Good evening,

Sterilization does not prevent the rules, except in cases of tubal ligation.
Perhaps this is another method that was used ?

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 22:52 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Er non.C is the opposite!

A tubal ligation is for women and it does not prevent the rules because everything is there: the ovaries to hormones and the uterus to the endometrium and therefore the rules.

ligation is just to prevent fertility by blocking the tube by pinching (which allows the egg to come down from the ovary to the uterus) so the rules are there!

For the cat made the "total", ie being removed and the ovaries and uterus, so no rules (also known as oestrus).

If your cat has blood in urine is that she has a urinary tract infection.

A visit to the vet is welcome if you have means or otherwise ask the animal clinic nearest to you (possibly through the spa)

And in the immediate shut down essential nuggets
range - choose from chicken nuggets to the special health impairment (for food to eat)
- made him the most possible based meals in bowls boxes or trays (the mutant is highly digestible and is very inexpensive)
better or a little meat for about 5 per kilo animal or fish waste)

-Please ensure it is always clear water in a clean container and limestone without change at least once a day

Voila.

keep us informed
:-)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Pets & Animals All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1