Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my dishwasher Ariston LL65 does boot ?

A solution has been found Why does my dishwasher Ariston LL65 does boot ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair

Summary of answers:

Panne trouvée : en fait c'est le contacteur de fermeture de porte qui est hs. Apres un controle au multimetre sur le circuit, il n y a pas de contact porte fermee donc coupure d alimentation. J'ai mis les fils en direct et la un miracle le lave vaisselle a démarré.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 5:03 
hello
J have a dishwasher ariston ll65. The last wash it is blocque s mid-cycle full tank. With LED lights behind 6:00. Demante J have the drain pump and cleaned it Nothing too it as crass and remonte.la is no way to restart the dishwasher. I can move throughout the program, but he does not want to start up anything. if you have a solution. it was 6 years old and I am not crash at the first.. lol

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 5:51 
HELLO
Did you check the proper operation of the pump cycling? sounds capacitor?, defeat your pump and connect, and you'll be set on its operation, it can be seized, and return to us thank you. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 6:09 
j I check if it runs but not plug in or direct cons is the condenser pump thank you

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 8:23 
re

j I control the pump directly on 220 it normally rotates without noise or jamming

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:22 
HELLO
Tilt your camera back, the water will flow, and check if you have no leaks on the aquastop, and the solenoid, you have flashing lights lit on your device, give us the number of flashes, and this will lead us on the tip of your device. cordially Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 11:26 
hello, try to keep pressing the start button 5 seconds and tell us what happens !!

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 12:17 
hello

thank you for your advice, I have verified I don t have a water leak and the strongest is that I don t have to light that had just clignotent.j LED lights which was 6:00 behind when the washing Dishwasher s is blocque midcycle. J have already submitted programs to zero. I can select the program I want but when I presses on departure. nothing happens. as I've said before I don t pump works not yet verified the capacitor.'ve found one day in next to the central engine I do not know if c is correct? an electrician friend I must control it tonight or tomorrow. j hoped that this enlightened you a bit

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 12:43 
Hello
The capacitor has nothing to do, do that the Southerner said.
This serves to reset the program

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 13:57 
HELLO
Thanks for the retour.Cordialement jean-Paul.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1