Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my dishwasher Rosières IHR 880 displays E8 ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my dishwasher Rosières IHR 880 displays E8 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:28 
My dishwasher Rosieres IHR 880 purchased 6 years ago shows the error in failing quicorrespond E8: heater not working properly or the plate of the filter is clogged. I redid the last cycle with the same error so stop by the short cycle cons dip worked well! What to do??
Thank you

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:18 
GOOD EVENING
The problem on your device, brand rosieres, comes from a lack of heater: Check the heating element, and its supply, Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:11 
Thanks for the info but just in case you know where the resistance and the thermostat on this unit Thanks

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:25 
HELLO
Your resistance is on the right side of your machine, you defeat the right flank, and you will have access to résistance.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 23:36 
hello,

jeanpaul27500.. About Love that resistance is on the right side of the machine ????????
is completely false resistance you can test it from the back of lv, you remove the little plastic cover and you measure the resistance.. if you have a type of small switch under the tank you bypass and see if the water heater in case of resistance

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:53 
HELLO
Reply to Southerner: He agree that you were right, and I acknowledge my mistake, I was persuaded otherwise, a thousand excuses.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 1:50 
Hello,

were tested for resistance that did not pass on the machine and once dmontée it was good. After reassembly, I redid a tour on a cycle of a 1:40 ET on lava defective e8 22 min before the end of the tour. I redid a tour and there on the same cycle, the time stops after 13 minutes of operation and remains at 1:27! What to do? Thank you
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1