Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my dryer Laden CP 61 is it very noisy ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my dryer Laden CP 61 is it very noisy ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 2:49 
Hello,
past few days, my dryer makes a loud noise (like it was drying directories!! ;-).< Br/>
I am completely void hobby and I never opened this kind of devices.
Would you advice me to understand the problem and try to solve it.

Thanking you in advance. :-)

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 2:50 
HELLO
should see the side bearing supporting the drum and provide for its rotation, or noise from bearings, check these points which I think is important for your dires.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 4:49 
Thanks for these tracks John Paul. I confess I'm not sure what to do, but I'll try to use it:) I'm pretty
chilly to the idea of opening as yet made I read some posts and not very reassuring that we seem to say that once you open a dryer, it has trouble holding his own.
Maybe you have advice precautions to try to achieve what you mentioned in your message

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 6:57 
hello, rather start by looking at the turbine. that looks like a fan. it can come from it. because if it comes from the bearings I do not think you're qualified enough (you say yourself) to see something !!!!

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:09 
Yeah. indeed. the little item that gives me the question, leads me to think more and more, which I twisted to try to play sorcerer's apprentice trying to resolve this pb by myself. :-(

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:50 
try to find out if your area is not free estimates if you bring the camera

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 11:35 
HELLO

I go back to your device: it is true that making the repairs by your own means, would be a tricky business, if you have no knowledge on the subject, a quote and two should be free, and you'll be set on the taste of the repair, then these to you to make the decision to have it repaired or not, and this age of your device, and the number of times it was used, and its purchase price if such a machine for low-end, all these elements together, it's your jugez.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 13:46 
Ok, anyway, thank you both for participating in my reflection :)
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1