Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my dryer Viva WKV4E100FF pauses ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my dryer Viva WKV4E100FF pauses ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:10 
Hello, my dryer VIVA Ref: WKV4E100FF pauses after 20/25mn if I relaunch after he leaves but goes into break after 5 minutes, if I wait long enough to raise, he leaves but comes back after a break 20/25mn. There is no code that appears troubleshooting, the water tank is empty and the area behind the condenser. What do I look? Thank you for your reply. Regards

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:03 
hello,

is that it heats ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 8:37 
Good evening and thank you lachignole24 Yes, normally when it heats it works

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 10:00 
Good evening, see filters, key crease is it based ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 10:59 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello

you have a sensor next to the condenser clean
with a cotton soaked in alcohol is just be that it does not transmit information properly there is a test program but it is quite a complicated explain whether the problem persists, contact me I will send you

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 11:29 
Good evening and thank you both, tomorrow I'll see it close because tonight I can not anyway you'll have a final answer because I do not find nice people who do not give after being repaired, even if they were forced to see a repairman. In auto forums I helped people who responded to the end by other cons gave no sign of life after being repaired. Regards

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 12:15 
Hello, I just disassemble and answer lachignole24, there is no button crease during the cycle it goes through the crease but it can not be accessed by a button. Then to meet convenience store in f. I found 2 probes but not next to the condenser, they are on the sheet where the resistance is determined, among the 2 there is a classic son with two rather large blue and black with 2 small son and I think it's this one that you wanted to talk, I cleaned like you're telling me it was not very dirty. However I will give it a try and I'll let you know. Regards

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 13:53 
Good evening, you can schuntée for a test.

Soon...
8: Good evening, it looks like it goes into safety so take a good thorough cleaning of the dryer remove all the fluff that you find and it should start !!!

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 14:26 
bonsoir, on dirait qu'il se met en securité donc faites un bon nettoyage complet de ce sèche linge enlevez toutes les bourres que vous trouverez et cela devrait repartir !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1