Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my fireplace does not heat ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my fireplace does not heat ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:21 
Hi, we buy an old house, but she strut upgrade there are 14 years.We have put an insert, the chimney is large enough and the heater does not. noted that the pipe is not closed at the top knowing that he is big enough about 1 m by 60 large.es what it to come from her? to you it will close a little while leaving the casing out with the Chinese hat? we would like to close it a little with putting cement slates to take it well. j'atten your reply thank you in advance Cordially

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:38 
hello

several reasons.
But ablord any of that installed the heating?
If its an installer do with him.

This fireplace is piped it ? You may have a problem branchement.Voyez instructions to meet or contact a heating contractor.

Apparently you have a problem drawing: the largest part of the heat from the duct.

You apparently installed this insert it in an old cheminéeExiste_t_il openings along the insert? If this happens, you support a call for room air to the fireplace and thus cooling the pièce.et as a stream of cold air is created along the insert that is so cool.

Have you been a hot air circulation?

Finally, the glass insert is she dirty? The slide for pulling air she works properly?
Do you see a difference when you handle it (flame pus or less bright? Or no noticeable difference ?

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:02 
hello we ask only the insert and yes it is piped. by cons because it is an old insert there is no heat recovery. we made some ventilation on the sides.. you think epu when closing a line up that to change something? thank you for your reply

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 21:20 
hello excuse me but at the tool bar that works well for the flame

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:20 
hello thank you again for your answers but has friends tap the top of the chimney and he told me at the top there was plenty of heat that disperssé. now we'll see what it going to thank you again. we already made overtures on cotés.bonne
day
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1