Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my fridge Brandy Best produces more cold ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my fridge Brandy Best produces more cold ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 17:01 
Hello, I
a big concern. After all my travels, I realized last night that our fridge was not producing cold.
I found micro power cuts the day before (development work current quarter) and an unusual noise coming from the fridge in the morning but I never got bothered over it at the time.
Before embarking on the search for a new fridge Could you give me your help to detect the fault? It is the mark
Brandy Best and has about 18 months (longer warranty).
It's urgent we are on the verge of a long holiday weekends and 2 bits at home!

Thanks in advance !!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 18:19 
Hello

Micro cuts have led to successive restarts of the compressor, which generally do not like overloading.
If the compressor tries to start every 5 minutes (hum followed by a click) is either the starter or compressor blocked or damaged, if it runs continuously, c is the loss of refrigerant due to leakage. The failure
the least serious is the starter

See this:
http:///www.savoirtoutfaire.com/wiki/R% C3% A9parer_un_r% C3% A9frig% C3% A9rateur.html Les_composants_.C3.A9lectriques

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 20:47 
Hello, it would give us more details. he does not agree with cold. but what is the compressor (motor) is hot? is what makes noise ???

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 21:10 
hello, thank you for supporting me..
for details, I'll turn it back on and tell you it by 1 hour (noise, heat the grill in the back.)
for doing so yesterday, I received a brief light in the refrigerator humming, the interior light works , temperature refrigerator and freezer bottom same as in the kitchen, the grid behind the fridge was cold but the engine (or compressor I guess) was very hot.
but I made a statement of situation just now

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 22:38 
Hello

Try to listen to what the compreseeur, noise, clicks, vibration, ect
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1