Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my fridge freezer not cooling more ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my fridge freezer not cooling more ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:43 
Hello,
from a small water damage my handset ART177 Whirlpool frost free not cooling well, the current passes, because the fridge light. Mean I guess it's the compressor start up and after I hear a second qq bed and he stops. I cleaned the back. but nothing helped. Is it repairable? (By me or repairer)
The device is no longer young but worked very well and has a large capacity. If repairable, if I could get an idea of the cost of repairs, it would be very nice.
Thank you for your answers

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:12 
Hello

Apara from the symptoms is the compressor or its starting relay device or

Hoping for you that is the starting device. part of a low cost.
The device is defective when it often has a peculiar smell of burning, it lies directly in the box on the left side of the compressor

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 7:44 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello, if the compressor (motor) is hs and I think he is rather than it will cost you between 200 and 300 euros depending on the refrigeration !

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:07 
Hello

Thanks for your answers:
if I bring a repair can he quickly detect if the compressor or the starter or is it all apart? Because I would not pay too Manpower and refuse compensation for 200/300 Euros is the price of a fridge nine steps of the capacity of the mine or frost but mine is no longer young.
Thanks for your advice

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 10:27 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello

A convenience store experienced seen at a glance It certainly will look at the case of the compressor to see if there is something damaged

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 11:52 
thank you for your advice. I'll try the refrigeration! any electrical repair is capable of?
Thanks

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 12:14 
patviet

thank you for your advice. I'll try the refrigeration! any electrical repair is capable of? Thank

euhhh not quite. because if you bring a convenience store with a large sign, it will come directly through their catalog.. otherwise you can always explain the failure on the phone, they will inform you quickly. (At least the honest..) if you can do is change yourself over. the room is not worth much. but know that even when the fridges menager happens very very rarely if ever.. !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1