Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my heater does not work ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my heater does not work ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 23:53 
Hello, I have a house with ground floor 1 office, 1 living, 1 dining room and a kitchen. At 1 and 2 bedroom bathroom. On the 2nd floor 1 bedroom and a loft.

1 st problem: my bedroom radiator of the second floor began to no longer be heated. I then change the thermostatic valve and result but it heats up again very very soon.

Second problem: in the office I have a radiator valve with a normal and in the living room I have a thermostatic valve when there is the room thermostat. So I changed the thermostat cons of living a normal valve for the room thermostat works better in the office and I put a thermostatic nine.

Review of the day: my room radiator heater 2nd again, but very little, my radiator office does not work at all and my radiator and the dining room does not work either then that I did unaffected.

To replace the 3 valves, I emptied my entire heating system, I changed the taps and I handed the water circuit and make all the necessary purges. I do not know where the problem come shortly!

Someone there an idea that solves this problem I ????

Thanks in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 1:46 
hello, certainly an air bubble which prevents water circulation, make a good purge on the 2nd, even if the water comes insister.vous can close your radiators except the 2nd to see if it heats up and so on, also check if the circulator tourne.a +
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1