Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my heater Laden C470 there more ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my heater Laden C470 there more ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 20:04 
Hello, My laden
C470 does not heat up. He made his full cycles but does not heat up since I built in my kitchen. The first time I used it built, I smelled "hot" and since it does not heat up.
* Is there sufficient space around it for does not heat when the fireplace? * There's
there a kind of circuit breaker that defused when abnormal heating equipment and I could reboot?
I read questions already posted and approximate, I saw that it is advisable to test the resistance with an ohm meter. I'll do (must buy an ohm meter).
* But where are the resistance and the heater?
* Finally, when could I get a doc laden C470. We lost?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 22:06 
Hello, visit: diplodocs.com you will probably find your manual to download for free just to indicate the type code.
Regards and good luck

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 23:16 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello quipo72

I just watched on Diplodocs anything about this model let

your mail I think they will answer.

For durability it is still in the bottom of the tank for further details you must know if it's a LL or LV?
A +
Regards

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 0:45 
Jojo37

Regular Member Joined: 31 Jan 10

Good evening.
quipo72 Hello, so you can help, a "LADEN C470" is what kind of apparatus: a furnace , a refrigerator, a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher. ?
For I do not think the only one who does not know all the references in household appliances.
A +
Jojo37...
4: Hello, this is a dishwasher. Then see if you have not pushed too lv cons of your wall outlet, it would have been burnt on the back of your lv jack or the smell of burnt. Then do a thorough cleaning of your lv. The presence detector of water to start. but also controls the resistance

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:14 
bonjour, c'est un lave vaisselle ..... ensuite regardez si vous n'avez pas trop poussé votre lv contre la prise murale, c'est qui aurait fait cramé l'arrière du lv sur votre prise d'ou cette odeur de brulé ... ensuite faites un nettoyage complet de votre lv ... le detecteur de présence d eau pour commencer ... mais controlez egalement la resistance
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1