Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my Laden C900 dishwasher drain more ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my Laden C900 dishwasher drain more ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 8:32 
Hello, <br/> <br/> For several weeks, we had early in the cycle the LED turns on 1 sec 3, with a purring discontinuous. priori the drain pump. The machine will end up ok. <br/> <br/> After cleaning the filters, we have dismantled the machine. Nothing prevented the palms of the pump running, and turned them well when the pump was energized. So, we tried to find the probe, but then check how it works? <br/> <br/> Today, water remains in the machine and the vessels of the lower part is ahead in the hand. <br/> <br/> - is that the pump is harmless? <br/> - how to verify that the probe is not HS? <br/> - it is there an easier way than to disassemble everything to achieve those things? <br/> <br/> <br/> Thanking you for your help, Regards <br/> <br/> ,

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 9:34 
HELLO
You check drain pump, and the hum continues, focus your search on the pump cycling, these propellers can be blocked, the capacitor on the body of it it may be dead, or the pump is sticking. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 11:35 
Hello, dishes can not be proper if it does not drain. Have you checked the hose that goes just a drain pump ???
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1