Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my laptop IBM crash ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my laptop IBM crash ?

Forum-> Computer Problem Solving
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 2:27 
hello. That last few days my IBM R50 laptop crashes when I go to my mailbox or facebook.quand I request the opening of hotmail I have a blue screen error message that appears for a few seconds and the pc restarts. On reading the message to send to Microsoft I was talking about a device driver that is causing this crash. To my surprise because I did not install new hardware. and what seems strange is that this is systematique.merci your help

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:18 
I would not mind two possibilities to do first:
1 - installation of new software such as MSN 2011 and its cohort of extensions, one of whose components would be incompatible. (Try to)
2 to 1 in case of overheating solicitation, we must begin by cleaning the nozzles for cooling the PC and check that the fan turns.
Finally, we must be careful with some devices that do not seem to be: If I had my home speaker audio powered by USB, which generated bugs. and then blue screens

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:51 
Blue Screen blank, equal error system, a device that fooling around and crash the system, it might be serious later, if the problem is not solved, partly deconfigure OS and more
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Computer Problem Solving All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1