Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my LV Fagor LFF014 will not fill ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my LV Fagor LFF014 will not fill ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 19:23 
Hello,
I changed the power board from my LV FAGOR. When I run a program, it does not start draining and filling (9 beeps). Can anyone give me a clue?. Thank you in advance for your help.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 19:52 
hello

Found for you:

Not filling: The system level detection has no water in the unit. Check the water valve, the solenoid, and the filling system (right side). Otherwise

9 beeps: Problem spray alternately. The sprinkler system is defective or alternatively the electronic card will not detect this inversion.

Check valve alternately (in series with the pump cycling), the micro-motor (8 kilo-ohms), and its mechanism. The card may be faulty

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 19:55 
PML34

Posted: November 12, 2010 11-55

I changed the power board from my LV FAGOR. When I run a program, it does not start draining and filling (9 beeps). I removed just about everything here and looks to me correct.
Can anyone give me a clue?. Thank you in advance for your help.
Patrick

jeanpaul27500

Posted: November 12, 2010 12-23

HELLO

Check these points on your device:
1/Problème alternating spray is defective, or the electronic card will not detect this inversion. Check the valve alternately (in series with the pump cycling) the micro-motor (8kilo-ohms) and its mechanism. The card can be put in défaut.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PML34

Posted: November 12, 2010 12-39

Jean Paul
Thanks for your advice. I removed the micro-motor that is on the plastic body containing the resistance, I tested it and it works. How he adds LV filling? Is there a level detector.
In advance thank you Patrick

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 21:41 
I removed the pump from cycling and have tested. Ellecollé early and finally she turned. I cleaned the contacts. In the rinse prog LV function. As for cons prog stop heating after qq minutes and 9 beeps. It seems that the fault is elsewhere. In advance thank you for your clarification

Patrick
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1