Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my oven Scholtès restarts itself ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my oven Scholtès restarts itself ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 18:31 
Hello, after cooking my oven scholtes fx361 YEAR restarts itself during the cooling cycle. It emits the beep start
displays the symbol chauuffe then 2 beeps and stops. Rebelote then after 2 minutes. I unplug, wait about ten hours (eg at night) I reconnects setting the time and over until the next beep cuisson.est this review has the power module, the security thermostat the thermostat or klikson unity of command or something. Has anyone there had the same worries ?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 20:28 
Hello
Your device has an LED that flashes, give us the number of flashes, may be its (01) , (02) and so on. Two beeps: we drive on the temperature sensor: Temperature too high during cooking: Check temperature sensor type (TCO), 545 ohms at 20 degrees, if replaced the power board. These why I ask you the number of flashing voyants.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 22:55 
Thanks for this first answer. So I am running the oven this after noon. 5 minutes after his arrest, here's what happened:
beep
LED light clock
heater

beep beep
________

queleques minutes + later
bipbip
heater

clock
heater
OFF
beep

a bit + late and 4 times faster in 1 minute

beep
clock
bipbip

________

beep
heater
OFF
bipbip

in fact it seems to me that's completely random if it allows you to see things more clearly. Regards

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:44 
GOOD EVENING
I have the codes for your device, display lights, but not on the board you bipbip.Je controlled probe (CTP) The value I bring him, or made the check with a measuring device, in ohms-meter. If you do not meter it would be very difficult to control, and card replacement Power should not be given, hence the importance of Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1