Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : Why does my quad boot ?

Waiting for a better solution Why does my quad boot ?

Forum-> Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 3:44 
hello

sui I buy a quad last Tuesday and Friday big problem, I wash my quad shinneray cold engine I smith nikel I let posser 5min and sore dog smith, I arrive after 5 times I take a turn for the I and y not exceed 40 km/h instead of 80 and I still after 3 km, I look in the retro white smoke (c I no sorter or she) not have time to meter the rate cut engine I look and the oil pipe to block c losing all my oil after a tow I deliver oil and has not Restart the electrical function demareur me not play if my quetions and what should I do.

ALL YOUR ARE ACCEPTING réponce THANKS

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 5:36 
HELLO
you let us know that your quad is new, you do not have to touch it, otherwise you lose the customer service, and you'll eventually this service not plus.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 6:07 
Hello,

It does not start: Is that the starter motor turns the engine or is it that the motor does not even?

If the engine ran without oil it may not be beautiful inside

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 7:31 
HELLO
Following your message, your quad n ' is not new, if the opportunity, not much to do, your vehicle quad rolled oil-free piston elements, the crankcase can be split, or break these check points, but the costs will be of good quality , made a quote, before expenses, and you know to commient avez.Cordialement Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Mechanics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1